Kim and I were scrolling through instagram and she showed me these multi-chrome pigments from a makeup company I had never heard of: Chaos Makeup. They were sold out, so I bookmarked it and then ordered two as soon as they were back in stock: one for me, one for Kim.
They come in other multi-chrome shades, but I picked “Rebel Girl” for both of us: it has a teal/magenta/purple/green shift depending on how the light hits it. It’s not often that I see something on instagram and want to buy it immediately, but the videos of these multi-chrome pigments are so mesmerizing! Don’t expect too much from the packaging: it has a very DIY feel. But the pigment is fun and worth trying! I’m already planning on trying other colors.
The Multi-chrome Pigment That Caught My Eye On Instagram
Full Makeup Details:
- Chaos Makeup “Rebel Girl” pigment (teal/magenta/purple/green shift) over Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in “Smoke”
- Urban Decay Cosmetics Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in “Grind” and Woodstock shadow blended out
- Huda Beauty “Trophy Wife” liquid lipstick
- Eylure 117 lashes
- Milani cosmetics “Rose D’Oro” blush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in “Medium Brown”
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter mixed with Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (also used their Flawless Fusion Concealer)